This is a perfect and quick chicken recipe for dinner, it has a lot of flavor and is easy to cook. It requires a minimum of ingredients.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Lemon slices, for garnish
1- To make the minced chicken in garlic butter sauce: cut the chicken breasts into small pieces, season with salt, pepper and onion powder.
2- Heat half of the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the chicken pieces on all sides until golden brown.
3- Lower the temperature and add a tablespoon of minced garlic, a teaspoon of butter and Italian seasoning. Then stir and cook with the chicken pieces until golden brown.
4-Deglaze the pan with a little red wine, hot sauce and lemon juice. Mix the chicken pieces in sauce to coat them well.
5- Decorate the chicken pieces with garlic butter and parsley, ground chili pepper and serve immediately.