This salad is a delicious food and that can be varied according to taste is a good idea for lunch.
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 12 to 16 ounces chopped chicken breasts
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup corn (I use canned corn)
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise (it is better if it is homemade)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the salad, add all the ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix well.
To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together and add the desired amount to the salad. Stir the salad and mix well.