This salad is good to eat something fresh and delicious, it has a lot of avocado and it is ready in a few minutes.
Thai sauce (makes 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 coffee spoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 coffee spoon honey
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 small or half a cucumber
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1-Make the Thai sauce. Beat all the ingredients in a bowl or blend. Store it in a covered glass jar in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
2-Dice all the ingredients, then mix well in a large bowl or salad bowl. Then apply a splash of Thai sauce before serving.