This recipe is highly recommended for your low carb keto lunch. It’s easy to prepare and save for later.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 cup diced ham (or Genoa salami)
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup halved black olives
- 8 oz mozzarella, cubed
- Grated Parmesan, for garnish
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1-Combine all the ingredients in a large salad bowl to prepare the broccoli salad.
2-In a jar prepare a mixture of olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3-Pour our dressing mix on the salad covering everything. Let cool and serve or save for later when desired.