This salad is good since it does not have mayonnaise and starch in its ingredients. Take in its replacement Greek yogurt and cauliflower instead of potatoes.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup whole Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup minced cornichons
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Put the cauliflower in a pot and cover it with water.
Boil over medium heat until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Don’t overcook.
Drain the cauliflower and allow to cool to room temperature.
Then separate in a medium bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, sour cream, mustard, vinegar, and parsley with the dill.
Add the coloflower and celery, onions and pickles. Mix well to combine them all. Spice with salt and pepper.
Chill the salad for an hour before serving. It can be prepared one day in advance and stored in the refrigerator.