These Baked Chicken Bites in Garlic Sauce are delicious. You can be creative when choosing seasonings. It takes a few minutes to finish.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken broth, optional (reduce salt if using)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1- To make the baked chicken bites: preheat the conventional oven to 75 ° F. Cut the chicken breasts into one-inch cubes.
2- In a small bowl mix all the seasonings (salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and chicken broth). Place the chicken on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the seasonings. Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil and mix the chicken cubes on all sides with the seasonings. Add cubes of butter.
3- Bake the chicken in the oven preheated to 165 ° F using a meat thermometer. Stir the chicken pieces with a spoon after 10 minutes. The chicken pieces should be brown and crisp. Put the high temperature for two minutes of cooking if you want them to be more crisp.
4- Remove the chicken tray from the oven. Sprinkle the chicken with chopped fresh parsley and let it rest for 5 minutes. Serve the chicken pieces with a little juice from the chicken pan and a lemon wedge.