This is a recipe not very easy to prepare but it has many nutrients and also protein, it is a very complete and delicious lunch, the ingredients are varied, it will take you about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 16 ounces cooked quinoa
- 16 ounces cooked brown rice
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted asparagus chopped
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted broccoli florets
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted cauliflower florets
- 32 ounces prepared Grilled Taco Lime Chicken cubed
In this recipe, you can use three-cup capacity bowls. Place 1/4 cup of brown rice and 1 / $ cup of quinoa in each bowl. Then place 1 1/2 cup with the cooked vegetables. Add 1/4 cup diced chicken. Then we add sauce or also hot sauce as desired for seasoning. REheat the bowls in the microwave. Then store in the refrigerator. You can reheat them when you want to serve them.
To roast vegetables, place on a large baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with kosher salt and pepper. Bake at 375 ° F until tender. The time varies according to the vegetable.