This is a low carb broccoli recipe, it’s easy and perfect for lunch.
- 2 heads of broccoli, tops only
- 8 slices well cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salted and roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp erythritol
1-Mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and erythritol in a small salad dressing bowl and set aside.
2-Combine the other ingredients in a large bowl.
3-Then add the dressing and mix well with the ingredients.
4-Let cool for an hour before saving for our lunch.