This is a quick recipe, which you can make in less than half an hour, full of vegetables and flavors. It is nutritious and leaves you feeling satisfied.
- 500 g skinless salmon fillets
- 4 cups romaine hosas, washed and dried
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 cup of red onion cut into cubes
- 1 avocado diced
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
1- To make the salmon salad: mix the marinade ingredients (olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, dill, red wine vinegar, pepper and salt) in a large glass jar. Pour half the marinade into a large deep dish and refrigerate for later.
2- Cover the salmon fillet with the marinade. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Brown the salmon on both sides until cooked to taste.
3- While the salmon is cooking, prepare the salad (romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, cucumber and red onion) and mix in a large bowl.
4- Cut the salmon into slices and place it on the salad.
Drizzle the salmon salad with the remaining marinade that we save. Garnish with lemon wedges.